The most important objective all HHAs strive for, is Increased Patient Outcome and Fewer Hospitalizations. We at Home Health Notify, believe patients are “HERO” of the routine. They should be well researched and his \ her information should be at the back of each clinician’s hand.
All-important patient information and details are documented meticulously in the App:
- Patient’s phone number – Just tap the number & make a call.
- Date of Birth – First and most essential thing the doctor’s office requires.
- Address – Just tap the address – it will start navigating you. If it’s plugged into your car, it will route via CarPlay. Eliminates the process of entering the address in your car’s GPS.
- Episode date – Clearly denotes the SOC and 60 days period of care.
- Patient’s Insurance – The office shares insurance details (Medicare or Humana), in case you need to take a care decision
- Document Storage Section – All important documents of the patient are uploaded and are available to all members anytime. Existing members as well as ones added to the group later.
- About Section – Discipline can learn some extra information about the patient. If a patient has pets, if patient is accompanied other family members, or the patient is hard of hearing or he / she cannot walk, etc.
- Physician and care giver details are also available here.
Patients are as important as we make them feel. Home Health Notify assures that you are armed with ample information and options, which not only put you at ease, but also assure patients that they are in good hands
- Referrals – They often get buried in the EMR and it can be challenging to find referrals at the right time. Now you can -access them at your fingertips. We suggest, always scan them before visiting the patient.
- Patient Records- When any new member in the team is added, he / she has access to all patient’s important information in one place. So, soak it all up and act as a thorough professional at the patients’ home to earn their trust. Your care routine will become much more coordinated.
- The Care Team – You will be a part of the care team in members section and can see everyone on the same page. This will enable you to call or message your team by tapping the corresponding icon.
Often-used contacts – You have access to relevant contact information of physicians, clinicians, caregivers, and patient’s pharmacy at the bottom of the page. Need not be added separately to your phone directory.